- Tujisek Eggs Incubators Digital Automatic Poultry Hatcher For Hatching Eggs Egg Turning Fertilized Chicken Duck Quail Brids Eggs Hatching Intelligent Control (Size : 320 Eggs)
Tujisek Eggs Incubators Digital Automatic Poultry Hatcher For Hatching Eggs Egg Turning Fertilized Chicken Duck Quail Brids Eggs Hatching Intelligent Control (Size : 320 Eggs)
- EGGS INCUBATOR LED DISPLAY: LED displays temperature, humidity, hatching day, egg turning time,test light, Voltage 110V/220V.
- AUTOMATIC TURNING: Automatic egg turning every 2 hours, built-in fan to circulate the air for even temperature and humidity.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Hatching Eggs Storing Temperature 20℃ ~ 40℃. When the temperature is too low, you need to put on a white foam insulation box, the product comes with it.
- SMART DESIGN: Transparent Walls For Easy Observation, Watching Birds Birth,Thick green plastic, strong.
- WIDELY USED: Suitable for Chickens, Ducks, Geese and Other Poultry, Quail, Parrot, Pigeons and Other Birds. （Note: When hatching, must choose 3-7 days of fresh breeding eggs, Ensure high hatchability）
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||15.43 pounds|
|Date First Available||December 20, 2019|
|Rating||2 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 19, 2022
This incubator does an excellent job keeping up the temperature, especially if you keep the Styrofoam rings around it. DO NOT rip off packing rings as you have to keep these around the incubator to keep up the temperature. It's easy to add water at the front bottom level. It's impossible to access levels without taking apart the above levels. These want to fall apart as no levels are connected except by the wiring. The third and fourth days after starting incubation several chicks hatched because the mom hen had apparently sat on them then left them. Because I didn't have plastic net trays inserted, the chicks fell to the bottom level. I could not access them without unplugging machine, removing Styrofoam rings, and disassembling all upper levels. I am now at hatching time and have inserted plastic catching screens. It's impossible to turn off egg rollers or place catching screens atop the rollers. To turn off the rollers would mean turning off all power including the heater. My chicken eggs have to continue to rotate until the moment I remove the hatched chicks from the incubator. We will see what percent hatches. I bought this and a smaller jaedo incubator. Next time I will buy a larger one with a door. You may want to "save" money but it would be much nicer to have an opening door incubator that allows me to access the levels of eggs without turning off the heat or accidentally dumping and breaking the other levels' eggs.
Reviewed on May 16, 2020
**update** incubator didn't work lost alot of eggs and money.. I wouldn't recommend! No stars if I could!! Had a few issues with shipping due to Covid-19 they fixed it fast. I recommend! Will update if incubator works well!!!
Related products (4/131)