- VEVOR Lab Incubator 20L Bacteria Incubator RT-65℃ Scientific Digital Incubator PID Temperature Control Microbiological Laboratory Incubator for Bacterial Culture Seed Germination Medical Science
VEVOR Lab Incubator 20L Bacteria Incubator RT-65℃ Scientific Digital Incubator PID Temperature Control Microbiological Laboratory Incubator for Bacterial Culture Seed Germination Medical Science
- Excellent Quality: The scientific incubator is made of high-quality steel plate, the inner tank is made of 304 stainless steel, the shelf bracket can be adjusted up and down, and the transparent window for safety and temperature consistency
- Intelligent PID Control: Bacterial incubator combines fuzzy theory with the traditional PID method; the control is fast and stable; digital display, easy reading.
- Thermal Convection System: The hot air circulation system is adopted to ensure that the temperature inside the culture incubator is uniform and the heating effect is excellent; the sample can be heated to 65°C
- Double Sealing Strips: The incubator laboratory uses double silicone seals to ensure proper sealing and reduce temperature changes caused by heat loss.Double Sealing Strips: The incubator laboratory uses double silicone seals to ensure proper sealing and reduce temperature changes caused by heat loss.
- Extensive Use: Analog incubator is suitable for the cultivation of bacteria and microorganisms in agricultural and animal husbandry scientific research, scientific research, universities, and colleges.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 17 x 16 inches; 19.1 Pounds|
|Item Weight||19.06 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Date First Available||Values: |
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on February 19, 2022
This is fine little(ish) hot box. It controls the temp well, is solidly constructed, comes with accessories and priced well. The only problem is how utterly useless the instructions were. Don't even bother looking at them - the Engrish is turned to 11 and you will get no understanding of the device from it. The panel on the front is easy enough to figure out that you'll get the hang of it quickly, but man, those instructions are so bad that I had to dock it a star. Probably the worst instructions I have gotten for anything I have ever purchased.
Reviewed on June 19, 2020
Purchased this as a back up bacteriological incubator. Pros: -Great Price Stable temperature (Tested with an NIST traceable analog thermometer AND a digital thermometer). Relatively accurate internal probe and temp display (+/- 1 °C-comparable to my external thermometers). Double walled chamber helps to reduce major temperature changes when opening and closing the door for loading. Useful operating manual (translation from Chinese to English was pretty good and relatively easy to follow) Sturdy and lightweight design. CONS: Unit came extremely dirty- a lot of disintegrated packaging material was in the chamber when I first opened it. A few blasts with compressed air and a thorough wipe down with 70% isopropyl took care of most of this. Minor damage to external housing. While not ideal, it does not affect the functionality of the unit so I don't really care. No exhaust fan as stated on page. I'm not sure if this is something that was supposed to come separate or in another model but the amazon page suggests that the unit is supposed to come with a fan. Additionally the operating instructions mention a fan control button, however my model does not have this. (not really a big deal in my case again; but the advertised features should probably be clearer). Overall a good unit for my purposes. Would buy again.
Related products (4/131)