- Quincy Lab 12-140 Acrylic See-Through Door Incubator, Ambient + 2 to 62 Degrees C Temperature Range, 2 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 115V
Quincy Lab 12-140 Acrylic See-Through Door Incubator, Ambient + 2 to 62 Degrees C Temperature Range, 2 Cu. Ft. Capacity, 115V
- Analog, thermal convection incubator with temperature range from ambient + 2 to 62 degrees C
- Internal capacity of 2.0 cubic feet and comes with one fixed and one adjustable chrome-plated wire shelf for customization
- Bimetal controller with analog temperature knob adjusts temperature, illuminated power switch indicates when the unit is powered on and a heat-cycle light indicates when the heater is cycled on
- Interior constructed of aluminum, exterior of cold-rolled steel that is powder coated in ivory colored paint, and see-through tinted acrylic door for safety and temperature consistency
- Complies with Underwriters Laboratory for the United States (UL) and Canada (C/UL) standards
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on November 27, 2014
I purchased one of these and was so happy with the quality that I purchased another. I use this in my lab for stability testing (between 35 and 65 degrees C). These come with racks. They are lightweight (meaning easy to move around if needed). The only drawback is that these do not have a digital temperature set point - if you have them in a area where the external temperature fluctuates, this might be problematic as the door is thin and not insulated.
Reviewed on April 27, 2015
I can recommend with complete confidence this 12-140 Quincy incubator. I am impressed with the quality of this product. I would give this product my best recommendation, satisfactory in every way.
Reviewed on June 30, 2014
This incubator was just the right size and so far is performing as advertized. Nice addition to a small High School microbiology class.
Related products (4/131)