- Nollapo 12-24 Egg Incubator with One Bottom Light Egg Tester, Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control, Humidity Temperature Display
Nollapo 12-24 Egg Incubator with One Bottom Light Egg Tester, Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control, Humidity Temperature Display
- [ Large Capacity & Affordable ] - This Egg Incubator Can Hold 18 Large Size Eggs Or 24 Small Size Eggs When Hatching. If You Are Using Small Size, It Will Accommodate More. Easy To Use And Clean, Save Your Time.
- [ Stable Temperature ] - Patented Temperature Cycle Design. It Is Suitable For Incubating Most Of Eggs. With This External Water Injection Hole, We Can Add Water Easily,Which Will Reduce Temperature And Humidity Loss And Improve The Hatching Effect.
- [ Turning Eggs Automatically ] - The Egg Incubator will Turn The Eggs Automatically Around Every 2 Hours To Improve Hatch Speed. The Auto Rotate Egg Turner Saves The Times And Hassle Of Constantly Having To Open The Incubator Avoid Releasing The Precious Humidity. Also Auto Turn Feature Allows For Less Human Touching And Decreases The Chance Of Spreading Germs Or Contaminates.
- [ Education And Entertainment ] - Using Transparent Plastic Cover, Which Is Convenient To Watch The Whole Process Of Hatching Eggs.Easy To Record The Research Data And Perfect For Incubation Lessons And Demonstrations. Cultivate Children's Exploration Of Life.
- [ Service Guarantee ] - Buy This Item With Confidence. If There Any Issue With It, Don't Hesitate To Contact Us, And We Will Response And Solve It Within 24 Hours. Your Satisfaction Is Our Top Priority.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||14.33 x 14.02 x 8.5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.77 pounds|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on July 20, 2022
Ease of use.
Reviewed on April 29, 2021
This thing is great for the price. The temperature sensor seems to be very accurate (using a separate thermometer to check that) and the adjustability of the rack for different sized eggs is great. However it is not a fully automatic turner. It's just going to rock your egg back and forth by about 30-40 degrees. You're going to have to take off the top to fully rotate the egg on your own if you're putting something in that requires that. The instructions are very heavily engrish, but none of it impossible to understand. My only real annoyance is how easily the top can just slide off with a mishandling, though it does make it easier to access the eggs.
Reviewed on June 19, 2020
This review is not for yellow larger one, but rather the smaller black incubator. Automatic Egg Hatcher Incubator with Temperature Control, Digital Poultry General Purpose Incubators I saw a few people gave bad reviews but it was a low percentage.. so I took the risk. Mine has ran great I ran it from the day I received it nearly 4 months ago till last week non stop, the fan sometimes makes a little noise now, so I might clean it out or replace it, I am tech savvy, so wouldn't recommend everyone try this method. I had a low hatch rate do to human error, I know because as soon as i learned more my hatch rate improved. My egg turner has never broken, and it turns on time as expected. You have to keep a close eye on the water level, it only lasts for 3-4 days at best, and it running out will kill your eggs. The other reviews are correct the little blue screen for reading the temp fogs over and you can not see it for a while, when it dries out, it also improves again. I am very happy with this little incubator and feel it was money well spent even if its only temporary. Pic of one of my chick hatched with this incubator.
Reviewed on April 19, 2021
We hatched our first chicks using this incubator. We were given 6 eggs that we were thought to be fertilized. 3 hatched. After giving the other 3 more time, we cracked them open and 2 of them were not fertilized. One didn't progress very far. For the price, the incubator did well. It heated and turned the eggs. I recommend putting a small thermometer inside the incubator so you can easily read the Fahrenheit because the incubator reads in Celsius. Also, there is no humidity gauge. I got a thing that measures both temp and humidity. The humidity is really difficult to control. We only ever filled up the 1 center channel because it would go up >80%. In the early days, we read to keep it ~50% which meant barely adding any to the center channel. Also, pay attention to it frequently to make sure it stays within range.
Reviewed on March 02, 2021
I have at least 6 baby chicks hatching in my first batch as we speak. The directions are fairly simple to follow. Lots of instructions on raising temp, lowering temps, higher humidity etc. I did nothing....loaded it and let it go. My only wish is that it was made of more clear plastic so hatching would be more visible.
Related products (4/131)