- JAEDO Automatic Egg Incubator 150~180 Egg Incubator Digital Automatic Hatcher with Egg Turning for Chickens Ducks Goose Birds
JAEDO Automatic Egg Incubator 150~180 Egg Incubator Digital Automatic Hatcher with Egg Turning for Chickens Ducks Goose Birds
- 【Simple Operation, Automatic Hatching Machine】one button setting is suitable for different types of egg temperature and humidity (can be modified), the default 1.5 hours automatically turn eggs (can be modified)
- 【Roller Design】The shaft spacing can be adjusted to suit different types of eggs. 360° roller rotation, gear independence is not easy to break.
- 【Multiple Functions】Built-in egg candler for easy to check eggs. From hatching to shelling, one machine is enough.
- 【Dual Power Supply】Usually use 110V home power. Don't worry about power off, support 12V battery input.New: with the latest assembly instructions and incubation tips
- Oversized Hatching Capacity: Up to168 eggs, 126 duck eggs, 84 goose eggs, 238 bird eggs
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on February 24, 2022
Great Incubator but I just wish the instructions where better .
Reviewed on November 15, 2021
If it gets unplug. The timer will restart from the time that you unplug it. example let's say its 8 pm and gets unplugged at 7pm it will restart the timer and now you have to wait 24 hours for it to say it has been a day so it will probably throw you off. (its confusing). Most of the time when you set the temperature it will not heat up or cool down unless it is supposed to do so. Because the incubator is automatic so it keeps track of everything. And the little things can throw it off a lot which is not good . And you need to add water which makes no sense if it's supposed to create its own humidity. I don't think that $230 is worth the money for this incubator i previously found a better one for $75 but only holds 12 eggs so wanted to upgrade to a bigger incubator then i saw this one and thought why not the reviews are good it looks good it seems good. but now i am sure that there is a way better incubator that you can find for $230. They could have also put in some extra money to make it better then using some cheap plastic i don't think this is worth $230.
Reviewed on February 25, 2021
I’m so bummed. I was so excited to get this machine. I just opened it yesterday. Should have opened immediately. Good luck putting it together. It’s poorly made. Cheap plastic. Trying to screw the whole thing together is laughable for this price. Well the bottom pieces are bowed so then you can’t use the rollers without them popping up. The top part will not go on at all. I’m so bummed as i just ordered several dozen fertilized eggs that arrived and now i can’t use since this is defective.
Reviewed on April 25, 2022
We were very excited to receive our incubator, but were very upset at the instructions. They were hard to read, and left out a ton of important details. If there could be better instructions we would be off to a much better start. Then there is the wiring, very hard to control and ensure you do not pinch them, very hard to ensure they stay in the channel on the sides. The last thing we saw, which I won’t count against them, but you need to know, is that as the bars turn, the eggs slowly work their way to one side of the incubator. You may at one point have had perfectly spaced eggs, but no more! Be ready to constantly move the eggs back to their original position. I don’t know if we would buy another one, but for the price we would definitely consider it.
Reviewed on January 08, 2022
Incubator arrived very fast. Instructions are a bad transition to English. Very easy to set up and use, but beware of eggs getting tangled in the jumper wires. That will cause the rollers to lift and the eggs to fall to the tray below causing a domino effect throughout the incubator. The wiring must be carefully tucked into the vent channel whenever you close the lid. Putting the connections on the inside was a big mistake. Much easier to use if they were routed outside to connect to each other.
Related products (4/131)