- Incubators for Hatching Eggs with Automatic Turner, Incubator for Chicken Eggs, Fully Automatic Egg Hatching Incubator, 4-35 Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Control
Incubators for Hatching Eggs with Automatic Turner, Incubator for Chicken Eggs, Fully Automatic Egg Hatching Incubator, 4-35 Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Control
- 🥚[EASY TO USE] The LED screen on the incubator can help you set the temperature precisely and keep it perfectly. You can observe egg development and hatching 360° through the transparent lid. It is perfect for beginners as well as those who hatch eggs frequently.
- 🐣[Automatic Egg Turner] It has an egg tray with adjustable spacing. Automatically turn the eggs every two hours to prevent the eggshell from sticking to the egg tray and improve the hatching rate. You only need to monitor instead of manually turning the eggs.
- 🐥[External water addition] You can add water from outside the incubator without opening the incubator. The side channels make it easy to add any water to increase humidity. Small holes in the incubator prevent excess water, which can overflow if it gets too much. So don't worry about too much water. You only need to check once a day.
- 🐤[The perfect gift for your child!] It will be a great learning opportunity for the kids. They grow amazingly in this awesome situation. If you want a no-fuss incubator that is very reliable for children to observe, this is one for you!
- 🐓[Wide range of application] This automatic egg incubator is suitable for raising poultry eggs - 15chicken eggs, 9duck eggs, 4goose eggs, 35 quail eggs, etc. Ideal for home and school use, educational activities, or laboratory environments. Perfect for survivalists, small commercial farmers, budget-conscious poultry lovers, chicken lovers, and more.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||14.65 x 10.12 x 6.65 inches; 3.63 Pounds|
|Item Weight||3.62 pounds|
|Manufacturer||PW poultry equipment|
|Date First Available||Values: |
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 09, 2022
The incubator is ok, so far I am having a hard time with the temp not being accurate, which makes me not want to put eggs in it. Its set at 38c, but it changes from 37.5c to 38.5c on the screen constantly. It’s like the thermometer can’t make its mind up. Other than that I have no other complaints.
Reviewed on August 09, 2022
I had my first one replaced, but the replacement was worse than the original. thermostat is very inaccurate, plastic base and lid are warped and difficult to line up every time you close the unit after checking or adding water (which is near daily because moisture escapees quickly due to poor fit). this is wasting my time and my fertile eggs.
Reviewed on July 21, 2022
This incubator did not work at all.... 2 chicks were fully formed but died in their shells not sure if there wasn't adequate airflow in the incubator or what. Very unhappy with it... tried using it twice and got zero live birds out of it
Related products (4/131)