- Incubators for Hatching Eggs Automatic Egg Turning Humidity Control Chicken Quail Duck 36 Egg
Incubators for Hatching Eggs Automatic Egg Turning Humidity Control Chicken Quail Duck 36 Egg
- 🐣[With dual power automatic switching function] The incubator can be connected to a 12V battery and a 110V power supply at the same time. In the event of a power failure, the machine automatically switches to 12V battery power supply. After an incoming call, the machine will automatically switch to 110V household power supply
- 🐤[Automatic egg turning, adjustable egg tray spacing] The incubator can automatically turn eggs once in 90 minutes according to different egg sizes.Avoid adhesion of eggshells and egg trays, improve hatchability. The distance between the rollers can be adjusted. The distance between the rollers can be adjusted according to the size of different breeding eggs, which can hatch eggs, duck eggs, pigeon eggs, quail eggs, parrot eggs and other egg-like poultry
- 🐔[5 automatic incubation modes] Customize for chickens, ducks, geese, pigeons, etc. In the automatic mode, the machine automatically adjusts the required incubation temperature for different time periods, automatically turns the eggs, and automatically alarms when the machine is abnormal
- 🐓[External water addition function] To increase the water volume, you only need to add water from the outside of the incubator. The incubator has small holes that are too waterproof. If the water volume is too much, it will overflow. There is no need to worry about the problem of excessive water volume
- 🐥[Incubation time of all kinds of breeding eggs] Eggs start to emerge in 19 days and finish in 21 days; duck eggs start to emerge in 26 days and finish in 28 days; goose eggs start to emerge in 29 days and finish in 32 days; quail eggs 15 Shelling began in the first day, and finished in 16 days. Pigeon eggs start to emerge in 16 days and finish in 17 days. Parrot eggs consult customer service
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||17 x 15.25 x 6.5 inches; 5.85 Pounds|
|Item Weight||5.84 pounds|
|Date First Available||Values: |
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 02, 2022
The incubator came as expected. We managed to hatch most of our eggs. You do have to keep in mind that it is automatic as much as it can, it’s a machine. You have to be there caring for the eggs and doing things for it to work. The only thing we would change is the temperature sensor. We think it is too close to the heat, that sometimes the sensor isn’t accurate and the bottom of the incubator is no as hot as the top.
Reviewed on April 01, 2022
First off the directions were very incomplete, had to figure out most of it by trial & error. The humidity was especially difficult to maintain & finally got a book on raising poultry & they recommended putting in sponges soaked in water when eggs are ready for the brooder. That worked great & all of my duck eggs hatched with no problems. So very pleased now, just not in the beginning.
Reviewed on April 01, 2022
I like the product so far, works good. The manual needs improved. I have items I don't know what they are used for and some of the steps are vague.
Reviewed on May 20, 2022
I purchased this incubator. I was excited to get the eggs in it and hatch out some baby chicks. The it arrived I cleaned it and turned it on. Seemed to work fine. Loaded 16 eggs in it. 23 days later I had 4 chicks hatch. That is a horrible hatch rate. Thinking it was user error I cleaned it and loaded 19 more eggs. On day 7 I candles the eggs and marked the fertile eggs with an x. Next day I opened it to add water and seen the eggs did not look like they had turned any. I watched it all day. The egg Turner does not work. I reset the incubator and the egg Turner worked one time and stopped again. So I reset it again. Egg Turner worked once then stopped working again. Everytime you open this thing the temp drops significantly. But I am having to open it 3 times a day because I have to turn the eggs by hand. The design is simply flawed!! I wished I would have saved my money and not wasted so many eggs. The hatch rate is barely 25%!!! Edited to add: Seller was great at responding to my message and refunded my purchase. They were very understanding. It was a great transaction with fast shipping and awesome customer service. Just wished the incubator had worked. But I am definitely going to purchase another and would buy from this seller again.
Reviewed on July 24, 2022
We felt like the idea and design of the incubator were a good one. Here were the issues though. 1st. The instructions manual was very vague and hard to decipher. 2. The rollers for the automatic turners causes the eggs to travel to the ends of the rollers/incubator. Which causes the eggs to stop turning properly. You have to open the incubator and fix them everyday if not twice a day. Which causes development issues for the eggs. 3. The preset temperatures in the manual are for a still air incubator but this device is a forced air incubator. 4. DO NOT THROW AWAY THE STYRAFOAM! You need it to help insulate the temperatures but the manual tells you nothing about this. 5. Our fan stopped working at the end of the hatch during lock down and when the eggs started pipping. 6. During the incubation period the temperature would fluctuate between .2 Celsius from the set temperatures. During hatching it would spike up a whole degree Celsius. So for us in the future we would much rather spend a little more and get a better quality and more reputable brand for future hatches.
Related products (4/131)