- Hethya Pro16 Eggs incubators for Hatching Eggs Fahrenheit with Automatic Turner Chicken Incubators Farm Poultry Incubators
Hethya Pro16 Eggs incubators for Hatching Eggs Fahrenheit with Automatic Turner Chicken Incubators Farm Poultry Incubators
- 🐣[With dual power supply] The machine supports access to 110V power supply, and can be manually switched to a 12V battery for power supply after a power failure.It is normal for the temperature to fluctuate up and down by 0.1°F and will not affect the hatching
- 🐣[Automatic egg turning+Built In egg candler] The incubator can automatically turn eggs once in 90 minutes, avoid adhesion of eggshells and egg trays, improve hatchability. Egg candler facilitate observation of egg development
- 🐣[Adjustable egg tray spacing] The distance between the rollers can be adjusted according to the size of different breeding eggs, which can hatch eggs, duck eggs, pigeon eggs, quail eggs, parrot eggs and other egg-like poultry
- 🐣[External water addition function] To increase the water volume, you only need to add water from the outside of the incubator. No need to open the incubator to add water, reduce heat loss and improve hatching rate
- 🐣[Incubation time of all kinds of breeding eggs]Egg hatching temperature is recommended to be 38 degrees， Eggs start to emerge in 19 days and finish in 21 days; duck eggs start to emerge in 26 days and finish in 28 days; goose eggs start to emerge in 29 days and finish in 32 days; quail eggs shelling come off in the 15 day, and the shelling was completed in 16 days. Pigeon eggs start to emerge in 16 days and finish in 17 days
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 29, 2022
The incubator itself is great, no complaints as of yet. However, the instructions included with it are incomplete, leaving much pertinent information out. Fortunately, the Amazon listing included much of the missing info so I was able to set the unit up and begin incubating my eggs in a reasonable amount of time.
Reviewed on February 21, 2022
This incubator's control panel is very similar to another one I acquired before and very easy to set up. The two most important factors for succesfully hatching eggs are temperature and humidity (which can be easily controlled and monitored with this system). What really caught my eye about this incubator was its system of rollers (which I have not tested yet) and larger capacity (64 chicken eggs) and versatility regarding the hatching of multiple sizes of eggs ranging from pigeon and coturniz to goose sized eggs. The system includes multiple rollers that can be set up at different intervals to accommodate the size of the eggs, and even a feeder and water dispensers for when the chicks hatch. It has the capability of working with either 12v DC (can be set up in case of power failure) and 120v AC. It is built in a plastic material similar to Rubbermaid material and its square and compact size is ideal for saving space. Apparently, the capacity could be doubled or tripled if the inserts for stacking could be ordered (have not verified yet, but will consider adding later if available). One of the main reasons I had contemplated getting this type of products is the fact that I want my kids and grandkids to experience the miracle of life that I experienced myself during my childhood when my first incubator was built by me using a cardboard box and a heating lamp. I can not rate the accuracy yet until I eventually test it with live eggs in the near future. So far I like it and my expectations are high.
Reviewed on April 19, 2022
The temperature is in Celsius and set too high. The tray should not be used at the same time as the rollers because it inhibits the turning of the rollers. Water should be added from the inside before the rollers are put in. The water dropper is insufficient. The wires that connect to the lid on the inside of the incubator are in the way. The styrofoam should be mentioned in the set up instructions. It's used to insulate the incubator in cold weather.
Reviewed on February 22, 2022
To start, My first incubator came broken, there were no pieces inside box so it was packaged broken and sent to me. I requested a replacement and the second one sent to me was also cracked in the same place as the first and package. As a beginner, The instructions do not explain how to set up and use. It does not explain what any of the additional accessories are for, You have to figure it out by yourself. Based off the other reviews I’m going to go ahead and purchase my own additional humidifier reader and temperature thermometer to make sure it’s readings are correct. Overall disappointed with the set up of this product and I can’t return it because my eggs need to be in an incubator asap. I would have returned this and gotten my money back for it for a better product.
Related products (4/131)