- HatchMate™ Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity. Small & Portable for Hatching 9-12 Eggs. Hatch Chickens Quail Duck Turkey Parakeet & More
HatchMate™ Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity. Small & Portable for Hatching 9-12 Eggs. Hatch Chickens Quail Duck Turkey Parakeet & More
- SMALL AND PORTABLE: Incubators for hatching eggs aren’t only found at big farms! Holds 9 normal size chicken eggs or about 12 small quail eggs; 13 inches long, 9 inches wide, 7 inches high, 3.5 pounds; Fits great on a small countertop or in a school classroom; The perfect egg hatching machine for learning & enjoying the incubation process without risking dozens of precious fertilized eggs at a time
- AUTOMATICALLY TURNS EGGS: The auto rotate egg turner saves the stress and hassle of constantly having to open the incubator dangerously releasing precious humidity; Auto turn feature allows for less human touching and decreases the chance of spreading germs or contaminates; Incubates and hatches chicken, ostrich, quail, duck, dove, pigeon, fowl, goose, peacock, pheasant and other birds
- EASY TO READ INSTRUCTIONS: Other brands leave you in the dark; Our short and sweet, yet carefully written & illustrated instruction book makes every step of the process less stressful; It’s easy to follow, includes color pictures, bullet points, troubleshooting techniques, and covers all the important aspects of incubating
- THERMOMETER CALIBRATION SETTING: We’ve seen the reviews on similar models, no more worrying about thermometer variance; The Hatchmate thermometer calibration function allows you to adjust/calibrate the thermometer directly from the digital LED display; It additionally features a forced air fan to efficiently distribute the heat evenly throughout the incubator
- EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE & 1 YEAR WARRANTY: Backyard Farm is a trusted brand; Our customer service team responds promptly and is available to help make your egg hatching experience successful and enjoyable; The HatchMate egg incubator comes with a 1-year limited warranty and satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on May 12, 2022
Love the easy way it works, very simple. Had good results in hatching. The bad part is that I only had room for a limited number. It says it holds 9 chicken eggs but I could only fit 6 large chicken eggs. My chickens lay large eggs and I could only fit 6 in to allow room for the turning mechanism to function. I bought their larger Magically All In One Egg Incubator with LED Candler" model #MF9900 which is supposed to hold 40 eggs. Again, my eggs are large and would only fit 24 in it. I hated the larger one, couldn't ever get it to adjust temperature and humidity - so do not buy #MF9900 or make sure to use immediately upon delivery, so that if it doesn't work, you can return it. So I recommend the "HatchMate Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity. Small & Portable for Hatching model HM-912S" they are great. I just don't recommend the larger one because it wouldn't set the temperature or humidity per the instructions and had to return.
Reviewed on February 22, 2022
I love the size of this incubator and how it’s fully automated. What I don’t like is that the top is not clear so it’s difficult to watch the baby‘s hatch, you have to look through the sides. I personally have also found a challenging to maintain a constant temperature and humidity, it jumps all over the place for me but my egg still seem to be developing well. I would recommend overall! It’s great for kids, hobbyist, first timers. We are doing this as an experiment with my five year old.
Reviewed on March 05, 2022
The HatchMate was the first incubator we purchased, and it was really easy to read the directions and start incubating some eggs. Our family successfully hatched 8 chickens last year, and then we successfully hatched 2 goslings. Our entire family had so much fun getting to see the goslings and chickens hatch right before our eyes in the incubator! For the goose eggs, I was able to fit 3 very large eggs in the HatchMate. I had to turn the goose eggs manually, of course, but 2 out of the 3 hatched successfully. it's really cute to watch them hatch and then fluff up after they've dried. A great little incubator for families! Also, the company is really responsive and helpful!
5.0 out of 5 stars Don't put too much water. It will get very humid inside the unit. Follow the instructions.Reviewed on May 01, 2022
The tech support is very good, and the warranty is as well. The incubator is efficient in heating and cooling providing there isn't a huge temperature variance in the room. In which case wrap it in a towel and put a heating pad under unit if too cold.
Reviewed on April 21, 2020
I hatched 8 of my 12 chicken eggs by using this incubator. I didn’t use the turner, as 12 chicken eggs wouldn’t fit on it. I wanted to turn them myself anyway. I am confident that without using the turner I could have fit at least 24 chicken eggs, if not more. (My 12 - some small, some large, some in between - took up approximately half of the incubator without a turner) The 4 eggs that didn’t hatch didn’t appear to have developed at all. I believe they weren’t fertile to begin with, not a failure due to the incubator. I used a separate hygrometer to monitor humidity. I typically had to add water once or twice a day - but I was opening the top 5 times a day to turn the eggs. During lockdown (without opening the top) I only had to add water barely once a day. When I did, I used a dropper and added the water through the vent hole. I just made sure it didn’t get into the mechanics or wiring. The user manual suggests to bring humidity up a lot higher during lockdown than anywhere else would suggest. I split the difference and kept it around 70%. Clean up was simple. It is clear enough to be able to view the eggs hatching without a problem. Adjusting and setting temperatures was simple, although it maintained the appropriate temperature just fine. I am extremely pleased with the price and quality of this product. I am looking forward to hatching turkey eggs next.
Related products (4/131)