- Egg Incubator with Egg Candler Tester, Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Temperature Control, Incubators for Hatching Eggs, 64 Eggs Incubator for Hatching Chicken Duck Goose Turkey Quail
Egg Incubator with Egg Candler Tester, Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Temperature Control, Incubators for Hatching Eggs, 64 Eggs Incubator for Hatching Chicken Duck Goose Turkey Quail
- 🐤【Fully Automatic Operation】 Incubator has temperature and humidity control function, and you only need to add water from the outside of the incubator. The LED screen can accurately set temperature and receive high/low temperature alarms for easy monitoring.
- 🐤【Automatic Egg Turning & Adjustable Spacing】The incubators for hatching eggs with automatic turning device turns the eggs every 90 minutes, you can also start Turner at any time. The distance between the rollers can be adjusted according to the size of different breeding eggs.
- 🐤【Dual Power Supply Design】The egg incubator support access to 110-220V power supply, and can be manually switched to a 12V battery for power supply after a power failure. It ensures that the eggs continue to hatch.
- 🐤【 LED Egg Candler 】The chicken egg incubator with LED egg candler light can quickly check the fertility of each egg and detect the unfertilized eggs.
- 🐤【Wide Application】This egg incubator is not limited to hatching chicken eggs, it can also place quail,goose,parrot,owl,etc.The transparent base can see the incubation process, which is very suitable for the demonstration of the incubation course.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 26, 2022
The vent hole was poorly cut, like they took a razor blade and just made a jaggy hole. The rollers are slippery. Eggs don't even rotate. Set up instructions were kind of confusing but I was able to understand it after playing around with the settings. The wires dangling down gets caught in the roller gears. I made the wires longer so I could tuck in the wires and made it long enough to open the lid.
Reviewed on July 22, 2022
Vague instruction manual, really confusing. Provides no information whatsoever on how to incubate eggs or what the little squeeze bottles are for. I would imagine water for keeping the eggs humidified but again no instruction on that. I tried resetting the temperature multiple times but it would never sit to where I needed it. Hopefully these eggs actually hatch, Which will be on or around August 4 so we will see. If the hatching process is unsuccessful this incubator is going back!
Reviewed on September 20, 2022
No decent instructions, box does not heat to desired temp unless it's left in the styrofoam box, so not able to see inside unless top is lifted. Contacted seller for help, but only got a bunch of mumbojumbo. As chicks hatch, they get stuck between the rollers/turners. I alleviated this by moving eggs closer together (I also turned the eggs by hand a lot) and removing some of the rollers. I would NEVER buy this again and strongly advise first timers to pass this item by
Reviewed on July 30, 2022
I PURCHASED THIS INCUBATOR BECAUSE IT HAS THE ADAPTOR TO USE IN CASE OF POWER OUTAGE. I DID NOT RECEIVE THAT. I JUST HAVE A REGULAR ADAPTOR FOR THE WALL. I AM DECIDING IF I SHOULD RETURN THE UNIT . I REALLY WANTED THE ADAPTOR TO USE WITH A BATTERY. I EVEN BOUGHT THE BATTERY TO USE WITH IT. I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Related products (4/131)