- Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Control, Incubators for Hatching Eggs, 64 Egg Chicken Incubator with Led Candler Tester, Temperature Control, Hatching Quail Duck Goose Turkey
Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning and Humidity Control, Incubators for Hatching Eggs, 64 Egg Chicken Incubator with Led Candler Tester, Temperature Control, Hatching Quail Duck Goose Turkey
- 🐣Function Capacity: The egg incubator can hatch 64 eggs, and can also place different types of eggs for incubation and breeding. And there is 1 sinks for good humidity adjustment
- 🐤Roller Design: The egg incubator has a 360° roller rotating design, which flips once every 1.5 hours on average. You can also adjust the axis spacing to suit different types of eggs. The gear adopts an independent design, which is not easy to damage and prolongs the service life
- 🐤Simple Operation: Clear digital display and precise electronic temperature control are easy to use and observe. It also has a temperature warning system, which will automatically alarm for super high and super low temperatures to ensure the safety of eggs.
- 🐤Multi-function: Built-in fan, low noise, fan-assisted air flow/circulating air, can heat the fertilized eggs evenly. Egg candle light tester, easy to check egg development.
- 🐣Dual Power Supply: Dual power supply protection, it can be used even if power is off. The incubator usually uses 110V household power supply, which can automatically switch to 12V battery input after power failure (12V DC power needs to be self-provided ).If you have any questions about the product, please contact us and we will answer your questions around the clock.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on October 09, 2021
This incubator is little more than a thin plastic tote with a computer fan in the top. The temperature setting is so far out of calibration that it cannot be corrected because of the range limit on the calibration on setting. This really doesn't matter because even if you set the temperature higher to get it where it needs to be it will not reach the temperature needed for proper incubation. It also will not maintain a consistent temperature and swings wildly even with the temperature variance set to a one degree.
Reviewed on May 17, 2022
BUY THE HOVATOR INSTEAD. OR RERUN THE WIRING OUTSIDE OF THE BOX/INCUBATOR.
Related products (4/131)