- Egg Incubator, 6 Eggs Hatcher Poultry Hatching Machine with Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control Chicken Brooder Incubators for Hatching Chicken Duck Goose Quail Parrot Birds Eggs
Egg Incubator, 6 Eggs Hatcher Poultry Hatching Machine with Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control Chicken Brooder Incubators for Hatching Chicken Duck Goose Quail Parrot Birds Eggs
- 🐣[Led Display]Smart egg incubator has an LED digital display that can display temperature settings, and two buttons can be used to adjust the temperature in the box,Temperature control can ensure that the eggs are in an ideal environment.
- 🐣[ Automatic Turning Eggs] Egg Incubator for Hatching Eggs has the rotating shaft which can turning the egg during the Egg Incubator working which can Increase hatchability of eggs.
- 🐣[Visible Design] 360 Degree Fully transparent insulation cover to observe developmental changes in all directions.Independent water injection port on the side which can control humidity changes, no need to open the cover to add water at any time.
- 🐣[Automatic Temperature Control]The poultry incubator have a temperature detection device inside, which can automatically control the temperature. You can also set the temperature yourself according to the type of eggs you hatch.
- 🐣[Creative Gifts]The egg incubator is a creative gift that can help children explore the world. They can learn about the incubation process of poultry eggs, chickens, ducks, quail, and pigeons through the poultry incubator, so as to cultivate their curiosity and creativity.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||8.43 x 8.35 x 7.24 inches; 1.54 Pounds|
|Item Weight||1.54 pounds|
|Date First Available||Values: |
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on September 15, 2022
I got this to finish incubation of a few eggs my hen left in nest when she got up. It worked well for the few days I need to finish incubating those eggs. I haven’t used it to go 21 for full incubation. It’s light weight and kinda chinsy. I had a very had time figuring out how to run it with the limited directions. It’s only Celsius and there isn’t a humidity reader. But with that said, I wasn’t looking for a pricy incubator and this worked in a pinch.
Reviewed on July 07, 2022
For smaller bird eggs, could use for game hen eggs because there smaller. Worked great monitored daily.Used on low end of recommended temperature to not chance eggs getting too hot!,that's not what you want! I've done this before with the larger Styrofoam those work great also but this was better And easy especially for small groups of eggs. Take the rotation rack out about when chick's start to hatch for safety for them. Have a warm broader made to keep in after incubation is complete. Use caution with the Styrofoam case it's very useful but have to learn regulations temp depend on not keeping it totally closed leave a gape. And keep an eye on it I used the bottom part always and the top on and off for temp control.
Related products (4/131)