- Cooltop Egg Incubator, 9-12 Eggs Hatching Incubator with Fully Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control, Clear Poultry Hatcher for Chicken, Quail, Duck
Cooltop Egg Incubator, 9-12 Eggs Hatching Incubator with Fully Automatic Egg Turning and Temperature Control, Clear Poultry Hatcher for Chicken, Quail, Duck
- 🐥 [Mini Incubators for hatching eggs] Thanks to the materials' transparency, you will perfectly see the evolution of the eggs and the water level. And the space temperature changes in real time, which is a normal phenomenon and has no effect on the incubation. Our Incubator is Perfect for farmers, home use, educational activities, laboratory settings, and classrooms.
- 🐤 [Automatic Egg Turner] Egg Incubator with Automatic Egg Turning: The chicken hatcher machine has automatic temperature control and egg turner function. Automatic temperature controlling ensure the machine in an optimistic environment, Rohs, CE, C-tick Approved
- 🐔 [Easy Operation] 1. Easy installation, simply install the mesh plate, egg tray, grill bar and cover, it's ready to work. 2. Easy button operation, with default temperature setring of 37.8℃, which is suitable for the hatching of common birds.
- 🐓 [High Quality Materials] Our egg incubator with automatic turning device is made from ABS plastic material to ensure the durability and integrity of the device
- 🐣 [Incubation time of all kinds of breeding eggs]Chicken Eggs start to emerge in 19 days and finish in 21 days; duck eggs start to emerge in 26 days and finish in 28 days; goose eggs start to emerge in 29 days and finish in 32 days; quail eggs shelling come off in the 15 day, and the shelling was completed in 16 days. Pigeon eggs start to emerge in 16 days and finish in 17 days.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Item Weight||4.87 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||15.47 x 10.71 x 6.85 inches|
|Date First Available||July 8, 2021|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 11, 2022
I am very happy and satisfied with the product. It is the first time that I use an incubator and it was very easy and simple. I recommend this product. It is cheap and very effective. I'm very happy
Reviewed on June 26, 2022
Overall the quality is there for what it offers, temperature control is very easy but there is no humidity controller. It says to add roughly 1/4 cup of water for correct humidity but that varies depending on your local humidity. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND getting a govee thermomiter and therostat monitor like the one i pictured, helps keep a better eye on temp and humidity, for me it required way less water that what it instructed. Also hatched out call ducklings with no problem!
Reviewed on March 11, 2022
First time hatcher- and it worked! I only followed the instructions and didn’t feel like I needed to make any adjustments for my inaugural hatch. 5 of 12 quail hatched on days 16-18. I’m very pleased and will make slight adjustments for my next attempt. Adding a hygrometer may help understand hatch rate better so I did order that. Good luck! It’s fun!
Reviewed on June 26, 2022
Has a slight smell at first that goes away after a few hours. I suggest running it for a day and getting the humidity right before adding eggs. Mine held temp just perfect throughout the entire hatching. Only complaint is the fogged plastic makes it hard to see inside.
Related products (4/131)