- CO-Z Automatic Chicken Coop Door, Auto Chicken Door with Timer, Electric Poultry Chicken Coop Door Opening Motor with Remotes, Full Aluminum Coop Door with Auto Closing Operator for Smart Home Farms
CO-Z Automatic Chicken Coop Door, Auto Chicken Door with Timer, Electric Poultry Chicken Coop Door Opening Motor with Remotes, Full Aluminum Coop Door with Auto Closing Operator for Smart Home Farms
- KEEP YOURSELF COZY: CO-Z's automatic coop door uses a dependable weatherproof timer to open things up and close them down according to your schedule or your animals'; designed for chickens, it's still large enough (nearly 2 ft. x 1 ft.) to fit ducks and other birds as well.
- KEEP YOUR BIRDS SAFE: The infrared sensor stops the door from closing on top of any late-arriving birds; the aluminum alloy construction provides years of corrosion-proof use as well as keeping predators out during the night.
- WEATHERPROOF ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION: The 66W DC motor plugs into any standard socket and runs dependably at a whisper-quiet 35 decibels; its casing is IP44 to reliably handle rain and other inclement weather.
- BACKUP REMOTES: For dealing with problem birds or emergencies, two remotes also come included to easily operate the chicken door manually from up to 130 feet away; the door itself also includes a manual control when needed.
- ASSEMBLES QUICKLY, LASTS YEARS: Order this chicken coop door kit knowing your purchase is protected by CO-Z's usual strong warranty and friendly 24/7 customer service!
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Package Dimensions||27 x 7.5 x 5.5 inches|
|Item Weight||4.4 pounds|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 29, 2022
After installing and programming the door, we found that the buttons on the remote work in the reverse. Up is close, and Down is open. We could probably reverse the wiring, but we have decided to work with it as it is. The other "wish it had item" is that it would have a battery to backup the door should the electricity go out. Otherwise, it is a nice metal door that is priced well.
Reviewed on January 13, 2022
We purchased one of these doors for our largest coop and came back to purchase 2 more for the smaller coops. They work well. Never had a issue with the door coming down on a chicken like some others. If pine shavings get kicked near the sensor when the door is going down, it comes right back up. The timer works well, even when the power goes out, it comes back on at the last time set. The only con is that if you are using pine shavings on the coop floor, be aware that the little tiny pieces will build up in the side of the door kit where the door slides down. I find that a tiny screwdriver is all I need to pick those out so the door can fully come down. If you use straw or something else, you probably won’t even have that issue. Again, we have 3 of these doors. The oldest we have been using for a year and no issues for us. I would recommend.
Reviewed on August 07, 2022
The media could not be loaded. The installation showed me that this wouldn't work for me at first. The rod was too tall. So, when I looked at it, I saw that you could angle the lift rod instead of keeping it straight vertical. It's very sturdy and easy to install, while it has a high tech computer timer. Pretty cool!
Reviewed on March 08, 2021
I just installed this chicken door. It runs smoothly. The door is very slow, and that is ok with me. Who wants a slamming door. I am a 70 year old lady that had it installed in about 1.5 hours. If you knew what you were doing, it would go faster. I did give it a 3 star rating on installation. That is because the directions were pretty incomplete. I had to lay it all out and use a process of elimination to figure out how to put it together. I did get it done, just wish there was a better way, like a video or better details. Other than that, it is a pretty nifty setup. The door is plenty big enough, and the hens have all tried out the new passage way into their coop. Sturdy construction, and a very quiet motor. I like it!!!
Reviewed on May 21, 2021
Definitely worth the money … it’s a little expensive.. but worth it .. makes taking care of my chickens a lot easier .. had it for about 2 months.. and no problems .. the clock is arm time .. works of my solar panel set up
Reviewed on September 25, 2021
We have frequent power flashes in our area. Whenever we lose power, even if it's just a flash, the clock resets to 1200. The timer settings saved for the door open and close times persist so the door will eventually open or close but not when you need it to. This has led to distressed hens who have sometimes been cooped up all day. I would not recommend buying this product if you have similar power problems. This could be fixed with a simple backup battery to keep the clock running. The door structure is okay, so now I'm going to replace the board with an arduino and a time keeping chip.
Related products (4/131)