- CITAITAI Eggs Incubator - 16 Eggs Fully Automatic Incubator for Hatching Poultry LED Humidity Display Temperature Control, Automatic Eggs Turner Brooder for Chicken Ducks Goose Birds
CITAITAI Eggs Incubator - 16 Eggs Fully Automatic Incubator for Hatching Poultry LED Humidity Display Temperature Control, Automatic Eggs Turner Brooder for Chicken Ducks Goose Birds
- ★[Automatic Temperature Control] Our incubator can automatically control the temperature, and it can accurately monitor the humidity. This incubator has precise control of temperature, making the hatching rate higher than other incubators.
- ★[Automatic Eggs Turner] The incubator can automatically turn the eggs once per 90 mins, when it is working, without manual operation, will not damage the eggs, and improve the success rate of hatching. Hold the “+” button to switch to manual egg flipping.
- ★[16 Egg Capacity] This incubator can hold up to 16 chicken eggs/8 duck eggs/6 goose eggs/18-20 bird eggs or 16-18 pheasant eggs. Age ranges description: All Life Stages.
- ★[Egg Candling Device] This incubator comes with an egg candling, which can be used to check, whether the egg is fertilized and test embryo development and hatching. The package includes an additional egg light, which can be used by installing three No. 7 batteries (batteries are not included in the package).
- ★[Dual Power Supply] Don't worry about power outages. Two types of power-on to meet your needs in different situations. It can connect to a 12V battery (battery is not included in package) or directly to a 110V/220V power supply.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Rating||3 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on June 15, 2022
Number 1, the instructions are not clear you have to work around them, 2, there should or could be a removable area in the Styrofoam to view without opening the cover(like a cut of that can be taken out and replaced after viewing, 3, the wire connecting the top to the unit is too long I had to put a rubber band(elastic band) and use that to adjust the slack in the wire, this wire caught the foot of one chick snapping it the chick is left with a deformed foot to date, 4, the two holes to add water are a little too low they can be up higher like an inch or so 5, the menu should be explained on the instructions eg what F1 etc means. Overall its a great product for the price but it needs a little tweaking to make it perfect.
Reviewed on August 23, 2022
I had my doubts about this incubator but so far I’ve had 100% hatch rate! I’ve only hatched out two batches, 9 the first time and 6 the second but every egg hatched! The temperature and humidity are pretty accurate, didn’t change any settings. Love the automatic egg turner and I appreciate the holes on the side to fill the water reservoir so you don’t have to open the lid. I would definitely recommend this incubator if you’re looking to hatch out a small batch of eggs.
Reviewed on September 17, 2022
Works best for normal sized eggs, but bantom, duck, and quail eggs tend to get moved around as the rolers turn
Reviewed on July 22, 2022
If I could return this incubator and give it a zero rating, I definitely would. If I had not been staying on top of my incubators constantly , this one would have killed all the eggs placed in it. It went into a failed error mode, totally without warning or any alarm. Everything simply stopped working. Thankfully, I had only left the room to warm up some water and came back to find the problem. I moved ALL of the eggs into another brand incubator. Thankfully all is well with that batch of eggs. Also, there are design flaws. Because eggs are not perfectly round, but the rollers in this style incubator are, the eggs creep to one end of the rollers, resting on the plastic of the roller mounts and want to stop turning. The wire that drops from the powered top and attached to the roller motor has no containment. It hangs in mid-air to get trapped in the roller system. The alternative to that is to pinch the littler wire between the top and bottom of the system, which throws off the humidity level. Lastly, the incubator cannot be set to use Fahrenheit temperature readings. That can be worked with, but it's just annoying. I have two other incubators that are running very smoothly, are EASY to set up, are accurate to within 1 degree on temperature and are easy to clean. They have the number 360 in the name. My first time out with these two, I had a 94% hatch rate on my viable chicken eggs. Not bad for a newbie.
Reviewed on May 12, 2022
So far so good. I know there's some negative reviews about this incubator which is why I was skeptical at first, but I think its great. I purchased it as my 3rd incubator because I started incubating Emu eggs and my other 2 were not big enough. This one is great and even has extra room. The rollers are working excellent and haven't stopped yet like some say theirs did. I've had mine about 2-3 months now. Only complaint is the instructions are very lacking especially to set the humidity level. Still haven't been able to figure that out yet. Overall this a great incubator and I would recommend it.
Related products (4/131)